Why Learn Thai Yoga Massage?
- It’s the most practical and flexible massage system on the planet.
It can be done anywhere easily, no massage table required, no oil, no draping sheets, no undressing.
- It’s the closest relative to yoga there is, but without requiring any effort from the client. That’s why it’s often called ‘applied yoga’ or ‘lazy man’s yoga’.
- It is one of the hottest and most in demand massage therapies worldwide with an excellent income potential.
It adds an entire world of therapeutic value through stretches and manipulations which don’t exist in most other massage systems.
Who can benefit?
- If you are a massage therapist, you can stand out and be in high demand with amazing skills, expand your business, attract and retain more clients, and have a whole new range of therapeutic options available.
- If you are a yoga teacher, you can add many useful hands-on skills to your training. You can offer highly compatible Thai Yoga Massage sessions to your existing clients and create an entire new income stream.
- If you are NOT a massage pro or yoga teacher, you can learn a fascinating and highly useful hobby which will make you popular among your friends and family, improve your relationships, and even add new meaning to your life.
Thai Yoga Massage Training
Sharon has been a full time Thai Yoga Massage Therapist for 13 years. She traveled to Thailand in 2001 and trained at ITM and The Sunshine School of Thai Massage where is got her Thai Massage and Reflexology Certificate. She continued her studies with the Lotus Palm school of Thai Massage from Montreal. Sharon was Sarah McLachlan’s personal Thai Yoga Massage Therapist for 5 years. Sharon is excited to share her knowledge and passion on the art of Thai massage. Om Sweet Om Thai Massage school has been offering trainings since 2015.
Thai Medicine Massage Practitioner Training ~ 200 hours
September 2022- March 2023
EARLY BIRD PRICING: $3000 +GST Sign up before Aug 1st
REGULAR PRICING: $3800 +GST
Application Deadline: August 15th
An application must be completed for consideration and acceptance in the training.
Thai Massage Certificate Level 1 – Date: TBD
In this 3 hour workshop, students are introduced to the practice of Thai Yoga Massage. Through demonstration and hands-on practice one learns a fundamental 30-minute form and gains first-hand experience in both giving and receiving a Thai Yoga Massage.This is an invaluable introduction for those wishing to learn more.
This course will cover:
- The foundations, philosophy and history of Thai yoga massage
- You will learn the specific supportive postures, proper technique and sen lines
- You will learn effortless flowing transitions between postures also known as “The Dance”
- An introduction to contraindications and safety
- How to care for the client and therapist before, during, and after the Thai Massage
- You will learn how to give a 90 minute full body Thai Massage
It was such an amazing experience to do this training with Sharon Tron last January. Beyond the fact that it is a great complimentary tool for my energy healing work, it brought me so much self-awareness and a loving community of like-minded people. Sharon has a way of teaching with such love, lightness and laughter that made the material easy to learn and created a space which was a joy to go to everyday. Not to mention the fact that my body loved giving and receiving Thai yoga massage every day for five days. I still carry with me the love and blessings I received during the last training and highly recommend to everyone who is contemplating this training to trust their intuition… it really is that good!
DO THIS TRAINING!!!!! Sharon Tron is a FANTASTIC teacher and incredible person. DO THIS TRAINING!!!!!!
Taking this course was such an amazing experience! I learned so much, made new friends, connected with myself and the group in a really meaningful way. I took away so many blessings from this five day immersive experience. I recommend it to everyone!